Maximum upload size is 5 MB.
1. The premise must have easy access for inspection ,metering and other necessary checks.
2. The applicant should be the owner of the property or and authorized person of the owner organization. If the property is in the name of the company ,Trust,
Co-operatives Partnership firms,then authorization shall be assigned to a person for correspondence,paperwork,execution of various agreement ,etc.
Such person must be authorized by the management of the organization.In case of partnership firms,the authorized signatory must be one of the partners,to whom written consent has been
given by the other partners.
3. The suggestive format for authorization certification can be downloaded from the web-site or from consumer information manual.This
authorization certification must be submitted to the DISCOM office at the time of submitting the interconnection agreement signed by the authorized person.
4. Registered application is not transferable.
5. DISCOM shall not be held responsive for any legal disputes between the applicant and renewable Energy system installer arising out of the contract.
6. The proposed capacity of the renewable Energy system shall be in-line with the provision of the madhya pradesh Grid Connected Net metering Regulation ,2015 and MPERC Electricity
Supply Code ,2013 for permitting consumer connections.
7. I declare that the submitted information is true in best of my knowledge.